Ria2 provides all of the hearing essentials you need for better hearing – at an affordable price. Ria2’s next-generation BrainHearing™ technology gives your brain what it needs to make sense of sound for a more natural, effortless hearing experience. Here are some of the benefits of this technology:
- helps both ears work together
- recognizes and preserves natural speech
- Separates speech from background noise
- Coordinates how sound is best understood by your brain
Oticon Ria2 devices are designed to not only match your hearing preferences but are also customized to match your personal style. Choose from many different models that suit your lifestyle and hearing abilities. They’re available in many colors to blend in with your skin or hair.
Features and Benefits of the Ria2 include:
- Free Focus – Oftentimes there is a specific voice or sound, that you want to focus on. With Free Focus, you can zoom in on what’s important, even though there may be competing noises around you. Ria2 has three different, automatic focus modes to support speech understanding in difficult situations.
- YouMatic – The way you hear is as unique to you as your DNA, and the ways in which our brains interpret sounds are different for every individual. With YouMatic in Ria2, sound can be tailored to your personal listening preferences giving you a satisfying and natural listening experience.
- Inium Sense Feedback Shield – Oticon’s advanced Inium Feedback shield protects you from unwanted whistling, while still giving you a clear and natural sound.
- Tinnitus Treatment – Ria2 Pro Ti hearing aids feature customisable sound stimuli, including soothing ocean sounds. By adding sound, the contrast between the tinnitus and the environment may make tinnitus less noticeable.
The Ria2 is so effective is that it can be personalized, with more detail and automation than ever, to fit your unique hearing profile and lifestyle. You will be able to interact more naturally and comfortably with your environment throughout the day. The wide range of sound details that Ria2 can process ensures a more comfortable and focused listening experience with fewer distractions to you.
Contact us today to make an appointment for a one of our experienced audiologists and find out if the Oticon Ria2 is right for you!